i am 5'4'' 1/2 and i weight 107 pounds
i have a small frame size so i look fatter then i am i guess
i dance 5.5 hours of ballet a week
today i dance 1 hour 15 mins

here is what i ate:

- 1/4 cup steel cut oatmeal
- half a halloween sized aero bar
- 1 cup apple juice
- cup tropical juice (like the mango/ passion fruit whatchamacall it flavored juice)
- a 110 calorie mini carmel coffe cake muffin thing
- 2 small golden delicious apples
- 1 zuchini, 2 regular sized tomatos and 4 mini portabella mushrooms, all cooked stove top in a non stick pan with veggie brooth to soften then, draned though before i ate it

is this bad? im trying to drop a few pounds, and tone up some, so im wondering if i did okay? ive lost 8 pounds since september (early sept) and i am not to far from my goal. what can i do to improve?

i do alot of stretching (excluded from the 5.5 hours of dance) because i have to get more flexible. i also do lots of yoga because it calms me down.

i want to start running 20 minutes in the morning because i heard it helps you loose weight (not just the running part, but the in the morning part too, because it kick starts your metabolisam). should i eat breakfast before or after i run? i usually have a fruit smoothie (homemade), and some special k with fat free yogurt. how often should i run in the morning? 3 times a week? i have no idea what im doing so...

PLEASE HELP ME
im veggetarian and im fat.
what can i do about it?
help!