imbalance. Please read!!!? I have recently moved in with my boyfriend and his parents who are wonderful people and get along with very well. It has been about three weeks and he treats me well and I felt more than ready to take this step.It's just that recently my grandmother who raised me was only given a few months more to live by her doctors and that has destroyed me on the inside. I am completely composed when at work but when I get home Im good with the family but with him sometimes I ask him that I am going somewhere or something and he wants to come along..i just want to be alone to deal with my pain because i do not want to burden him but he wants to be a part of everything which is cool but I am going through so many mood swings lately and taking it on him I think..telling him that he doesnt give me space and Im not use to this because lived by myself for like 3 years. I go from being irritated with him to being overly sensitive to just wanting him to hug me and when he doesnt let me be by myself I cant help it and cry for my grandmother. He is a good supporter but lately my mood swings have gotten to him and i realized this due to some of his comments saying that I am weird. i dont blame him but I guess right now I dont know how to balance my pain with being the happy girlfriend. Please help!!!