please help!? a couple years back, it was a very stressful time and I wasn't thinking straight and got really frustrated and strained the area on the right side of my face above my eye etc, I did it a few different occasions and well I felt really sick then after and really dizzy and had trouble seeing and talking and my right eye was down and my face looked dead on that side, I had a lot of trouble thinking too like thinking really slowly as well as feeling like I would throw up when trying to use the computer, horrible headaches, then when trying to sleep it felt like the muscles in my head grinding or something from being strained, i noticed my right ear moving (from the muscles around it i believe), my jaw muscles or something started locking at night in an open position (kind of springy, up and down but couldn't close) which i think caused some tmj like problems, I also had horrible chest pain and shortness of breath at rest or after exercising, i felt pain during exercise too it was a struggle to go exercise but i felt better then than when not exercising, i think the chest pain is muscular as it felt like the muscles were going around my pecs up towards my neck and around the ears, prob from straining the muscles so much, my neck and jaw muscles have been getting weaker, i have taken a lot of warm baths over the last couple years and ice packs and was sleeping a lot, and my face looks better but still kinda bad especially if not getting tons of sleep, the muscles (esp face, neck, jaw, chest, feel very weak when not getting lots of sleep), some of the other things have improved too but i'm still having problems, i'm wearing a splint for tmj because i have muscle spasms around the jaw, neck etc, does anyone have any advice on doctors to see or things to have checked? any exams or scans, maybe for facial trauma? or serious things to rule out that could have happened? I have had a chest xray, basic blood tests (cbc?), checkup with neurologist, head/brain mri?, optometrist vision exam, or any tips for improving muscle weakness esp around jaw, face, neck chest, i am mainly concerned now with that, the shortness of breath, trouble talking, jaw muscle spasms and my facial appearance still looks kinda bad on the right side around the eye and that area, stress makes the muscles spasm more and causes them to be weaker but it's not the main cause, it all started when i did that to my head, i continued to keep going and exercise which could have made things worse, and there was a lot of fighting in my house and yelling so i could have strained even more my neck or jaw, and made the muscles spasm and get weaker and worse, but now things are better and i want to get help so i can be 100% again, any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

sorry it's so long, if anyone has any medical experience and good advice please answer, thanks!