I am a 16 year old Neuroblastoma survivor. I go to Atlanta every two years for a regular checkup, which includes an echocardiogram to make sure everything is as it should be. However, I have noticed that I am always tired. No matter what I do, I feel like I could lie down and fall asleep. I have never had a normal immune system like other children, and I have never had the same amount of energy as other people. Going to school just wears me out. At the end of the day I'm barely functioning. I also don't think I get enough sleep at night, and I'm always having horrible dreams. I have an anxiety disorder that I used to take medication for, but now I do not. Also, my heart is always pounding. It's always RACING. Especially when I first wake up in the morning - sometimes it's so bad that I can't breathe. I have had dark purple circles under my eyes ever since I was a kid - as long as I can remember - and here lately they are worse than normal. My mother thinks I have an iron deficiency, because I don't eat meat and I only weigh 98 pounds. I just don't know what's wrong with me and I'm sick of feeling this way.