Haven't noticed it until recently (about a year or so ago)... but I have a hella hard time trying to describe things to people (could range from anything) and I also have trouble remembering and recalling certain words.

I looked it up and found expressive language disorder, and it describes me perfectly -- I can understand language much better than I'm able to communicate. It really starts to annoy me like on tests or papers, I can never think of what to write, or recall that certain word that would be perfect for explaining my sentence. I end up just freezing up.

I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about it, I'm not terrible at school, but I'm not the best either -- I struggle mainly with math, I like writing much more, but it gets difficult for me sometimes when I have to explain things using good vocabulary..just cant do it.

The only thing that puzzles me is that people with expressive language disorder seem to REALLY struggle and school, and theres also symptoms in there that I don't have.. so could it be something else? or am I just overreacting? <--- 17, in highschool.
*correcting the last paragraph*

*REALLY struggle *in* school...*

And I don't struggle too much, just about average