Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

exercising and not losing weight?

currently, i exercise 6 days out of 7, i run for about 30 min, cross trainer for another 30 minutes and row for about 10, i burn on average around 1000 calories a day. ive been doing this for 2 weeks now, and i have lost 0.5lbs... my friend who also does this, is losing 3-4lbs a week. whats wrong with me? i have had my thyroid check, i know im eatting healthy because im doing slimming wolrd and get weighed weekly. i just dont understand why im not seeing proof on the scales, i have a deadline of august to lose 1.5 stone and the rate im going, i wont do it in time, im also begining to strat training for toughguy 2010!!! please any help would be appreciated, i feel like my body is meant to stay at 84 kilogram ( im female 24 years) ( i know im still overweight )

Downloads
    Uploads
    It could be that your not pushing yourself to your limit...
    The first 20 minutes of a run don't mean anything until you break a sweat and the more exercise and the harder you push yourself from there on will determine how many calories you burn and how far you raise your metabolism.