Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

ex boyfriend retaliating?

i broke up with my now ex boyfriend because he has a long list of issues that i seemed to be paying for i took it upon myself and for my best interest to break things off.he now is retaliating by using verbal words and throwing things in my face and denying all he did wrong and making me out to be the bad guy.he asked me several times if i wanted him back and when i did not answer he became very verbal and angrier.

i want this guy out of my life for good what do you suggest or think why he did this please any advice? thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    May the Peace of God that transcends all thought continue to guard your heart and your mental powers by means of Christ Jesus

Downloads
    Uploads
    May the Peace of God that transcends all thought continue to guard your heart and your mental powers by means of Christ Jesus