I have severe hyper-sensitive anxiety disorder and am currently prescribed Klonopin 1mg (three times a day). However, as I have built up a tolerance to this medication, it's effectiveness has decreased and i have been having panic attacks in school. I get sent to the school nurse. She's a moody woman but I know her sort of well and she has deep concern for me. The other day she pointed out that I was losing weight (I am 5'3'' and weigh ~ninety five pounds). I have always been very slender and my weight fluctuates frequently, like ten pounds in a span of a day or two. I eat all the time (not healthy food, but a lot of food, I just have an intense metabolism) but the nurse thinks the Klonopin was changing me into a depressed anorexic. Today I was hospitalized for anorexia and my blood tests came back with low nutrition levels because of my unbalanced diet, so it really looks like I don't eat. My friends have all attempted vouching for me and were ignored, and now I have to undergo nutrition training because of my hospitalization today. How do I prove I'm not anorexic? Everyone who knows me personally knows I eat all the time.

*I know Klonopin sometimes is associated with loss of appetite. This is NOT the case with me.