I have had 2 ultrasounds and internal scans between Dec and Jan.
On the first appoinment i had a cyst on my left ovary, i had 2 periods between this and the next, on my second appoinment they said i have a 4 cm cyst on my right ovary and my ovary is enlarged to 6cm (should be 3cm i think).
I went to my GP for my results and i didnt get much feedback or advise. She told me what was found and said its OK as this is common and the cyst on my right should go away.
She said she didint feel the need to do another scan in 6 weeks as the results will be the same.
I told her i was still experiancing pain in my lower abdomin and pain after sex, i am always urinating (can be 6x in 2hr), i have diahreaha every morning and feel extremely tired which really isnt like me, the top of my legs gets sore and my lower back.
I also get quite bloated after meals, i am really small, size 6 and i my tummy swells slightly.
I can feel discomfort on my right side, little twinges and sharp pains.
All this really worries me, i know cysts are common but i dont feel reasured when i am having all these symptoms.

Can anyway give any advise as to how i am feeling, is this normal, is it related to the ovary and cyst issue or could this be something completely different? If yes, then what!!
This has been going on months now and i really feel crap!
Sorry this is such a long read but id appriciate as many answers as possible, thanks quys. xx