Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Sarah L

Emotional probs?

I have always been a strong independant woman but over the last 3 months or so I cry at the drop of a hat i am always angry and annoyed and upset and aggitated. It is making life really hard to deal with I work 5 days a week 7.30-5.00 everyday I abuse co workers and even a customer on day. I don't eat much anymore and when i do i feel sick i only eat because my partner watches me to see that I eat. I have 1 meal a day. I need some help before I lose my mind. I just want to curl up in a ball and die. The thought of seeing people makes me feel ill in the gut. What is wrong with me I have NO reason to be in this state i need help

I <3 Hip-Hop and R&B
    Everybody has bad times. You will get through it. Are you stressed? You should try doing something relaxing. Maybe get some extra sleep. Do something that makes you happy.