Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    iswd1

Earphones causing problems with my ears?

I recently aquired an Ipod and have been listening to it regularly. Unfortunately, this has caused a somewhat severe problem for me; pain in my ear. The ear buds that come with the ipod are ok, nothing great, but I got a pair of Phillips brand earbuds that have small rubber tubes on them that fit into your ear canal. These offer a MUCH better sound quality, but now after 3 days, I can't use them or the original earbuds because there is a small bump on the top of my ear canal entrance where the buds are held in place. I can't put the new or the original buds in my ears at all now because it hurts so bad.

I figured I'd wait a day and try, no avail, still hurts. I really want to listen to my ipod while working, but I'm afraid no matter what ear buds I try, it will be painful to wear. Any suggestions?

Gabrielllllla
    this happind to me, wen i first started wearing them but i stopped for lik a week n it worked nortmal n didn hurt but it sometimes comes back my suggestion use them as little as possible.

yourinmyhair
    try getting a pair that sita over the whole ear - wont look as good but means you can have music while you work