Okay im going to seriously go crazy i have so many skin problems , personal problems , school problems, problems problems problems and now i have to deal with all bullshit that comes to my fucking face. its very aggravation everyday haveing to deal with another problem such as a dry oily face. Okay in the winter i have a very bad dry skin and dandruft problem which was thank god resolved by an okay dermotologist . I now put vaseline on my body everday throughout the long winter and can only shampoo twice a week with a medicated shampoo along with a medicine i drop into my head every other day throughout the winter . I dont mind that. Now this whole winter i didn't think i had oily/dry skin. But by the end of the winter i found out once my dry skin is almost gone cause springs here . I see oil all over my nose when i come home from school and on the sides of it . i sometimes get it on my forehead. Its very aggravateing to deal with this, especially if you have acne on the sides of your cheeks which she gave me a pill recently to use for it which im not too worried about now. But once my acne is gone im going to look like a sweat ball and its not fair that i have so many skin problems and they all cant be helped its really not fair. I will pay anything for something that will just work. Im 15 years old and i make a decent a week working at a local market and everytime i got my check i spent it all on stupid things for my face that never worked! I will do anything please help me. The dermotologist said there is no pill for oil but there are toners and idk what to get...I cant even do good in school cause im so paranoid all the time about my face. I dont want to get into anything else so can someone please help me.. without negative comments id appreciate it thanks..