Ok so i said i went to a reunion.I had got absolutely drunk and had a blackout.On coming out of my Blackout I remember being sick, then i remember a bouncer almost chucking me out of the club, but letting me back in ( i sorta know him).Next memory was walking out of the club crossing the road and falling into some bushes remember it was a few minutes before i got up and carried on walking it was freezing.After that it was all just walking and getting lost.I have been paranoid that maybe i might of had sex and was not leaving a club but someones house or flat.

Luckily I have found out bits of info from other people.I was dancing with some girls but i didn't get off with any.I left the club 2am ish.And i know i arrived at where i was staying at 3:14 am exactly cos of a swipe card i had to use.Now bearing in mind that walk from the club to where i was staying on any given time let alone drunk is 45 mins.And i did remember getting frustrated and lost on my way home it should be fair to say that unless a girl had a flat above the nightclub, It would have been very hard for a guy who could hardly stand up and had not long been sick and still drunk to have sex.I dunno.All I do know is that its torn my relationship apart with my anxiety and all along I might not have done anything at all.Certainly didn't wake up in the morning thinking or smelling like i had sex.Man this shit is killing me.Surely I would have know if i had sex? I remembered the bouncer grabbing me and the thud of me falling into a bush.And being sick in the nightclub so it wasn't a total blackout.Maybe i just wanna punish myself for getting ashamedly drunk.By the way I did wake up on my own.