I've started a routine yesterday where i plan to drink 1 gallon of milk a day, for the many benefits, and i'm 17, and perfectly healthy, and no I'm not lactose intolerant. I've drunk 1 gallon of milk through the course of the day yesterday, and i was pacing myself drinking a glass every hour or two, despite the fact that i was pacing myself, i still felt sick towards the end of the day. My stomach was growling a lot, i felt like throwing up a little bit in some instances, and i had bad diarrhea at night. But today i feel perfectly fine, so i didn't get sick or anything from yesterday, but i only had 1 glass of milk today. I don't understand why i felt sick, I wasn't drinking the gallon of milk all at once or anything, i drank it throughout the course of the day, from afternoon to night, having basically a glass every hour. I didn't throw up from drinking agallon o fmilk yesterday, but i still felt a little sick, and i didn't like it at all. I don't understand why i still feel sick even though i pace myself...

Will i eventually get adapted to it if i continue to drink 1 gallon of milk a day? Because i would really like to keep up with the routine, it will be beneficial. If i keep with the routine will my body eventually adapt itself so that i don't feel sick when i drink a gallon of milk throughout the day?