Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does this sound like a migraine? I have had a horrible,uncontrollable

headache for over 24 hours now.? I have been asking questions on wisdom teeth,,,,but, I think its more serious than a wisdom tooth extraction. Okay so here goes. About a month ago I went to the ER the doctor with a horrid headache. She gave me a shot of tordol and I was pretty good after that and she thought it was sinus. Exactly a week ago I had my wisdom tooth out. That night I had a horrible headache and slept it off. Monday I came to work, my computer was fuzzy looking...but that did pass. However, yesterday I left work and all of a sudden BAM the worst headache ever even went through to the back of my skull and instant nausea. Luckly for me I was on the way for a CT Scan and yes its completely negative. I got only 3 hours of sleep last night aside from cryin from the pain and dealing with the horrible nausea. I went to the Oral Surgeon and I'm fine no dry sockets or infections. They did take out a stitch that was killing me and the pain was a little better but then came back. Then I stopped at my DR and he checked me over and said that it could be viral or I need to drink more liquids. VIRAL? On and off for a month now to the point of nausea? It gets a little better and then all of a sudden here it is again and horrible along with the wonderful nausea. HELP, I'm at the end of my rope. I'll take your diagnosises as the med field out there seems to be clueless. Thanks for taking the time to look this over.

Downloads
    Uploads
    definitely
    that or a concussion