This is a story I heard from a friend directly quoted.

"We had been doing drugs that night, I popped 18 Coriciden Cough and cold pills to start off and then drank an entire large bottle of Delsym followed by two other small bottles of delsym if I remember correctly, then we chilled and tripped me and my friend. Well about 35 minutes in we smoked some reefer, and went back inside. I was chill and relaxed, and then out of nowhere I started feeling a light pain in my chest, though it may have been more painful than I knew cause I was out of my mind already an completely numb. Well, out of nowhere it felt like my system just stopped working, my internal organs seems to start bubbling like they were shutting down is what it felt like and then my heart went into super overdrive as if it was trying to make up for the shutdown of everything else. Then my vision started to come in and out in vivid RED color. It was like I had red sunglasses on and I was blinking, it was insanely weird, and this was no hallucination, I can promise you that. I then told my friend to come with me I have to look on the net to lookup symtoms I could be having either a heart attack or a panic attack ( I had never had a panic attack by this point and I am not the type to EVER panic, I was even calm in this situation, somewhat resigned, as like whatever happened would happen. Well, I make it up the steps, and all of a sudden my heart just slows down and I can't fucking breath. BOOM, BOOM...BOOOMM.. It crashes down on me with every beat for about 4 - 6 beats and just suddenly out of nowhere it stops, and I end up almost going completely blind, I remember trying to look while on the floor, my vision red and thinking, this is it I am going to die here. Well, somehow my heart started back up, thank God, but my chest hurt like hell. I don't know what the hell had happened to me, I assume is was a heart attack, but I was hoping some other people would know what this was and be able to help diagnose this, it happened a long time ago, but I am still curious to other peoples opinions and experience on this, it was a terrifying experience after the fact I realized I was going to live, it wasn't the death that scared me, but the realization that I was mortal, and the feeling of mortality, this was in my teen years after all and of course I had not realized that it could truly end in a moment. I would really like to know about this and find out what this really was. This situation has entirely change my life around, and opened my eyes to a lot of things. I have been sober ever since, and plan to stay as such for the rest of my life. Please do not comment on this saying that I am a retard, or you did coriciden you are stupid. I know I was, and I understand the risks I took and the damage I have done, you don't have to rub it in anymore than my body already does enough. I appreciate all responses and I hope someone can shed some real light on what happened to me." That is his story, verbatim word for word. I only did this because I am curious as well I have never heard of an attack described like that nor have I ever heard of a in depth description of a heart attack from someone that has survived one. This should be very interesting for us both.