Okay well, until a couple of months ago I thought when people said they were depressed and I saw those anti-depressant med commercials I thought that people were just over dramatic. But now it's like if those people are depressed, could I be depressed too? Here are some things that make me think this.

- No self-confidence
- I've had thoughts that could be described as depressing, like "what would cutting myself feel like?" and "would anybody miss me if I died?"
- At least once a day I constantly think "I hate myself", most of the time for stupid embarrassing things I do due to my klutzy-ness (i don't care if it's not a word)
- No self-esteem
- I constantly think I'm not good enough for anyone and don't deserve to be with the very few friends I have
- I'm pushed around real easily because I just keep thinking "Yeah, I'm not important anyways"

- I feel like "what's the point of life?" (just not to suicidal extremes)

I'm sure theres a lot more on the list, but yeah, you get the point. Does pretty much everyone think about things like that? Or am I depressed? I've been thinking things like that since I was like 5. Heck, I actually remember asking my mom things like "why am I so ugly?" (AT THE AGE OF 5!) So it's always been normal to me, but now I'm starting to think these aren't normal thoughts. I just want to know some other peoples opinions on this before I go see a doctor and take any meds. I'm also a very shy person, almost to an anit-social point so, yeah I haven't even told my best friend or my mom (whom I tell everything to) yet... I just need to know your opinions okay?