Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does this sound like Appendicitis?

Hi, yesterday I got a horribly painful stomach ache and really nauseus. I could pin point where it was but today its still there but now I can pin point where it is. It's on my right side right above my pelvis to the right of my belly button. I'm still very nauseus and it hurts when i move and breathe. And every so often i feel light headed. it hurts so much that every so often i cry. I know it's not gas because that never lasts as long as this. And if It is Appendicitis, do I have to have the antibiotics? Because I'm seadly allergic to all of them and would have to get desensitized to them and may die.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Could be appendicitis. Go to an emergency room NOW to be evaluated. Don't wait because they may have burst and antibiotic allergies are the least of your worries. Discuss your allergies with the doctor. There should be something that you are not allergic to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    okay, i had appenidicitis and when i went to the doctor, they made me lay down and press down right about the hip bone and to the right of my bellybutton. When they did this, i could barely hold in a scream. They also make you jump up and down on one foot, and if you cant do this without letting out a scream or a moan, then you will most likely have it.

You get your appendix removed and unless you get an infection, you do not need antibiotics, because i did not take them.

You should go to your doctor because i waited two weeks too late and mine ruptured.. so go just for a precaution\.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to call your doctor or go to the ER--if it is appendicitis, your appendux will have to be removed as soon as possible! Tell the doctor/surgeon about your allergies to antibiotics (they'll have access to your records anyway) and trust to their care. Don't worry--doctors and surgeons know what they're doing!