DOES MY SISTER HAVE OCD?? Because for as long as I've known her she has been obsessed with cleaning,organizing, shopping, and hording. It's so bad that when I take my 3 year old son over her home to play with her 5 year old daughter it's not that fun. She's freaking out when she sees my son walk on her carpet with shoes on. Then during conversation my mom accidentally starts to spill her drink and my sister shouts "oh shit!" Then her 5 year daughter is telling my son that he made a HUGE mess upstairs and he should clean it. We had only been at her home for like 30 minutes and my sister's daughter kept repeating that there was a huge mess upstairs that my son made. It's called playing with toys like when you take a few toys out of the toy box.
Then my son and her went outside to jump on the trampoline. My son was having so much fun that he didn't want to stop to go to the bathroom so he held his pee too long. He peed on himself and made a little puddle on the trampoline. Of course my sister freaked out yelling at her daughter not to step in it not like it's pee but as if my son has a disease in his urine. After she cleaned it her daughter was still saying it was dirty to not step in it. Then my sister was freaking out about her daughter and my son running around with no shoe or socks on for a few minutes for the fact that you take them off in order to jump on the trampoline. Then I showed a little cell phone video of my son and his friend jumping on my bed. My sister's like OMG, your bed must be so dirty. I'm like well I don't let them jump on the bed only the comforter and don't let them jump on the pillows.
Not only does she clean all the time, but her husband calls it "Ann's store". My sister's name is Ann. My sister has about 20 bottles of Herbal Essence shampoos, food, 20 bottles of juicy juice, etc. What disorder is this?

It's so bad that it's hard for kids to have fun in her house. Not child friendly...