Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Matthew

Does my girlfriend need a boob job?

my girlfriends only 17 and im 18 she says when she turns 18 she wants a boob job and i really don't think she needs one at all i think her boobs r bigger then most girls her size this world is just so commercial and thinks everyone needs double D's. tell me if you think she needs one shes only about 83 pounds and 5 foot nothing and has 36 B breasts for her size they are big in my opinion because boobs r basically only big from body fat and if someone like her has decent size ones with no body fat thats rare from what i've heard. i'm open to hear your opinions jus not from people who arent familiar with breasts lol she doesn't like them she thinks they are small cuz their B's. i think they are perfect and shes only 17 they will probly still grow another cup.

richard t
    She could do some weight lifting......or eat a little.s/b at least 100 pounds............builds up the chest.
    I don't like the artifical ones and a lot of other guys don't like then either..........................

GMH :)
    Of course she doesnt.
    Tell her she will look disgusting if she gets that, she'll change her mind fast for sure. The only reason women get boob jobs is men, and if a man tells them it'd be unpleasant, no way they're gonna get it. In my opinion boob jobs ARE disgusting, there's nothing more beautiful that being (and FEELING natural, no matter if you wear a B or a D size.

italian_bacioo
    feed the girl

jordygrl
    dont let her do it! i bet she'd regret it later...plus itd get ...like hard to walk when your that little, youd be top heavy