Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does my friend have a sex addiction or something?

My best friend is 16 and I'm 19. We live in the same house (my family on one side and hers on the other because our parents work together) and we've basically grown up together. I always worry about her (habit) but now I've started like worrying for her safety. Over the past few months, she's had like a nervous breakdown or something I think. I (along with my friends) have caught her drinking and out at like 4 in the morning. My boyfriend caught her with a man (who my friend said looked to be in his thirties at least) at the hotel he works at. I've caught her in the act in the house with at least 5 different guys of all ages. I've found drugs on her too (not like one time pot but cocaine and heroin) Our parents are never really involved with us (especially hers). The drugs on her really worries me because both her parents were addicts (her dad still is one). I don't know what to do. I'm scared if I act like "You can't do that and that's final." it will just make her mad. I don't know what to do. Please help. Thanks. Also she's never been like this before EVER! Until this all started, she had never even left the house on a regular basis and had no friends outside of the house.

Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds like a good anonymous tip to the police might be in order.