Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    nameless

Does anyone know of an online trainer?

I am a 19 year old guy. I'm 5'11 about 205 pounds. I am a bit fat in the lower and upper body. I am looking to get into shape and gain muscle. I want a good full body workout. The gym is a YMCA and has lots of different equipment. I also swim after each workout. Mainly what I do is just try a few machines until I ache a bit. How often should I go? How much should I do and when should I stop?

I also want to know what to eat and what not to eat. Should I eat before and after a wokout. I also want to know about protein powder. Im ot sure if I should use it or not and what type to get if I do use it. Any advice is appreciated but maybe a trainer would be the best way for me to get the best results.

Mangoluvva
    i know u an try jillian michaels..its an online program..