I believe that my wife has a big problem with her sleeping pill addiction. She has been in with her councilor sense November. In December she had a relapse and abused some painkillers she got from a being in a car accident she admitted to abusing them. Two months ago I found her lying to me about money issues and asked her to move out. I wonted her to get real about her addiction so she joined AA I wonted her to do the 9090 programs. She was to clamed she was too busy to do the so she would go to 3 meeting a week witch she did for a while. She also was going to join a gym to work on her weight problem and did but only went once. Last week she only made to one AA meeting. I feel like she is now using again based on her patterns from privies use. I wont her to go to rehab and get her life back together I don’t feel that she is going to be able to straiten her life up with out devoting a very large amount of time to this. Last time I talked with her doctor she told me that my wife would not qualify for rehab that her addiction was not sever enough and that she has been clean for a while. My wife lies to me about once a week, is going to AA but has not made any relationship with the people their, and I believe that she is using again. What can I do to get her in to a rehab program, will she qualify? Why am I the only one who thinks this problem is a big as it is??