I've given up the junk food. I watch what I eat and how much. All I really drink now is water. I exercise every other day. On some days I will go on a walk around my neighborhood and then some days I will run. I also do exercises in my home, like stretches, sit-ups, jumping jacks, lift little weights, etc. I have a paper that shows some different exercises to do so I do some of those. I also have some green tea pills to help with appetite (sp?), but I don't take them that often. Sometimes I shoot hoops also and ride bikes just for fun. I would like to lose about 10 pounds by summer. Don't worry I want to do it the healthy way, not starve myself or anything like that. I want to be in shape. I mainly want some of the fat to be gone that's on my hips, stomach, thighs all that area. I know that when you exercise it helps everywhere, doesn't just "target" that area and that's okay. Will doing these exercises I have listed help burn some fat off of my hips too though? I hope so. Thanks.
Also I'm not obese, just would like to lose a little bit and get in shape. Sorry so long, I might've answered my own questions, but I am just checking
Whoa if I lose 30 I'll weigh 90!!! I'll be Mary-Kate and Ashley, no thanks lol

But thanks for the answers