Everyone knows braces suck and for the past 5 or so years my dentists have always told me my teeth are perfect and i wouldnt need braces but 2 years ago my dentist told me to go to an orthadontist just to make sure nothing was wrong so I went to one who puts braces on anyone and everyone just to make money. they said they were gonna wait for all my teeth to come in then they would put braces on cuz i hav some weird problem that wont affect me till im 40. im 14 btw. in january of last year they decided to pull 3 of my teeth out cuz they werent out yet then i lost my last one in june. i went back in june and i had lost all my teeth but they couldnt put braces on till all my adult teeth came in but theyre really slow so they decided to put a bunch of crap in my mouth in august to keep the spaces open for my new teeth to come in. so even though i never though i would get braces i now hav to get them on for my sophmore and junior years in high school and probably part of my senior year. this really bothers me cuz i didnt want braces and i dont get them on until everyone from my grade (including my gf) got them off in 8th grade. i just wanted to vent and get ppls opinions