Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    snwbrdchk

Do you think this is depression?

I'm going through a lot of hard things right now, and I've felt unbelievably sad on and off ever since I can remember. My parents are getting a divorce so we're trying to sell our house, and my mom's an alcoholic and just gets wasted in front of me every night, and I have very few friends and none that I can talk to about this.

I feel like I'm ALWAYS exhausted, which I do work and go to school so it is tiring, but most of the kids I know do that and they don't have half the trouble with it that I do. I seriously just want to sleep all day.

And I mean I'm not sad 24 hours a day, sometimes if I'm out with a friend I can laugh and stuff, but I would say I'm really upset about 85-90% of the day. Last winter I LOVED snowboarding and used to go atleast once a weekend, and I literally had NO desire this winter. I just wanted to sleep.

I think about killing myself atleast once a day, I never actually would because it would CRUSH my mom, but I just don't know what to do anymore...
    I've also been smoking weed 4-5 times a week for a while now with my friend, which I know is only worsening this but I don't KNOW what to do anymore. Weed is seriously the only thing that makes me happy anymore, and I need something.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think this is stress and depression together.