Hey well for a few weeks I've been feeling quite down, I'd sit there and cry and feel worthless and not wanted and unloved. Or that I'm not even there and that nobody notices me, I know I'm loved because I have a family that loves me, friends, boyfriend. And there's not many problems going on in my life other than I've been bullied and it's still happening now and everyone is always going on at me and I don't know why, my school is full of people that twist my words. And I'm quiet so I don't tend to stick up for myself otherwise there's always more than one and they've always got the better comebacks and whatever I say comes out wrong and it makes me look pathetic so I just keep my mouth shut.

Through my life, I've had my heart broken, my mum and dad split up when I was six, my grandad (who I was very close to) Died in 2008, I've been bullied. And I always think when I meet people that they hate me straight away, someone can look at me and I could just turn around and go "They hate me.." For no reason at all, I don't think there's anything wrong with my appearance and the only way of showing you is facebook > http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1155766708. Click if you wish, I've got very low self esteem I don't think I'm good enough for anything. I feel like I can't make more friends then what I've already got now. :/ I've only got 2 close friends but I know their both always there for me but I don't think they care. I've tried killing myself which is stupid I know but I don't know what to do anymore. I went to the doctors last night and I'm being referred to getting some counselling cus it's that bad and I'm also on my periods and bleeding heavy and they make me feel ill. Please, can someone suggest what is wrong with me? Oh and I have mood swings, one min I'm happy and laughing.. The next I'm all upset :/ help please, I'm only 12. xxxxxxx