I have been trying to come up with something that will be a good diet plan, that doesnt seem like a diet, so that i can loose weight and be able to have this life style after i loose all the weight that i want to. So i was thinking, for breakfest i will eat a small bowl on cereal the Special K yogar and berries, thats my fav. Then if i want to snack, i can have fruits or rice cakes.. which i love... For lunch have a plain cheese and turkey sandwhich, maybe some more fruits or rice cakes for a snack later. Then for dinner maybe a salad and a very small portion of whatever i cook for my husband, i dont really cook unhealthy food. I am also planning on using my eliptical machine Mon - Fri while my daughter is sleeping which is for about 2 to 3 hours. I was wondering if this sounds like it would work. I dont really get hungry to much in the day so i dont know if i will snack, but my main thing is just am home all day with my little girl so i dont work out much... Thanks for the advice...

I also want to loose 84 pounds.. I was wondering if i stuck to this diet and work outs, do you think its possible to loose the 84 pounds by late April or early May of 2009? Thats what im hoping for but ill settle for May of 2010, as long as its done the right healthy way.