Female, 24yrs old
Caucasian descent
5.8ft and weighs in 143lbs.

Short History:
Augest of 2007, she was rear-ended in a car accident cause a her to whip-lash and in results part of of her spine shifted out of place (more specific, C5-T6 region). The treatment for that was therapy for her metal and physical state at that time.

Symptoms since than:
-Cluster Headaches ( she was complaining about heads going to mild to severe AND lasting anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks. please note that this has occurred twice since the accident.)

-Chronic pain in the Cervical region of the spine (its on and off but lasting 2 to 3 days frequent.)

-Swelling in the Neck (please note that i don't have enough info on this but i can tell you that she went to the doctors on feb'. 7th and she claims that the doctor injected something to take down the swelling.)

i'd love to hear some theories on what it could be and how its connected or not... remember on here, there's never a certain answer unless you're that good at diagnosing someone. lol good luck, and fyi this is a real person i'm talking about so all the info' i have about this person is on here so don't ask anymore question. 10 points for whoever comes up with the best theory.