Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you believe in hope ?

I'm soo happy I made it to 16 years of life, the 14 years I spent happy and the other two I just been in I spent depressed and on the breaking point where I can committ suicide at any moment but I know that would hurt the people that love me so I try to hang in there in hope for some life-saver.

I fear death so damn much...I wonder if I will be just dead or will I still be able to dream...or maybe live a new life.

I don't want to come off as "crazy" or "wired" but my whole life just went down hill...I know I'm not the worst but I hate me.

I have lots of friends and people who care about me...crap, I even tried to get help a few times.

I been bullied befor and they took my pride and self esteem away and now I'm trying to get it back but to feels like once it's gone it's gone.

OMG, I really do know what they mean when they said "Teenage years are the hardest times in your life, you may not make it threw"

I do not believe in hope..but maybe it just has not come to me yet

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes i do believe in hope. Try to believe in hope yourself too! Your letting the worst get to you. Some things that I've noticed make me sad and depressed is when i don't get enough sleep..i'm VERY lazy which keeps me from wanting to do things, which somehow has me ending up sad. Some things you should do is maybe travel somewhere with friends...like another state or maybe even country. Other things you should do is like going to the nearest adventure park, bowling, movies(funny ones), plays, anything fun that interests you...just to let all the fun of that day push away the things that are making you sad. Just get out more! Trust me, you'll get happier and you'll gain back your hope :]

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you ever been in a situation where you try something new, and you just can't stop telling yourself GOD, WHERE HAVE I BEEN ALL THIS TIME?

Yeah?
    I have been asking myself this question a lot lately haha. And following this question I feel all the gratitude in the world carrying me and putting me on CLOUD 9. Gratitude that I did not take my life during my depressive phases and I waited.

When people tell you to wait; what they mean is wait for this kind of a moment. What I have discovered in my 22 years of life is that life never stops teasing and surprising you (DAMN wasn't that a cliche?). And every time it lets you into one of its happy revelations, you love it more and more.

There are many surprises. There's pride in yourself that you are yet to feel. There is independence and achievement. There is love and bonding with friends and a lifetime PARTNER. There is pride in your kids. There is making your parents proud.
    I'm talking like a grandma - let me switch to the adrenaline rush that you get when you BUNGEE JUMP. You know that feeling? I personally learnt that you can get the same feeling after GIVING A SPEECH TO 50 people and they applause you; and that I got an even STRONGER ADRENALINE RUSH when our project got the attention of the primary minister who is now considering applying it. An adrenaline rush from a bungee jump may last for hours; but the REAL THING can change you for a lifetime! And nothing tops sharing the GOOD NEWS with your loved ones, who may cry and hug and go nuts for your sake.

You have a lot of unpredictables ahead of you. You are yet to live the goods of this life. You will learn to see yourself beautiful. If you haven't yet, you'll discover the FUN in shopping. And the best part? THE REACTIONS OF PEOPLE; yes there will always be the few who will honestly say it to your face that you look GORGEOUS.

I can't put the goods of life in one context.
    Just hang in there because your ride is only starting =)

Man, I send you my best wishes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    theres always hope
    me i was bullied, raped, cut myself, and have been arrested.
    yes i went through depression too. but wen i thot of this 1 was able to keep my chin up.
    lite is like life
    it can burn out be turned on and off at can break it can burn other people
    but that light brightens anothers dark room
    cornt yes
    mainly because i made it up... lol
    another thing tht probaly only will work for me when ever something bad happens i say

"well if this isnt a giant middle finger from god"
    and im able 2 laugh
    good luck
    chin up