Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Belle

do i have an eating disorder?

im 19 and iv jst tld my psych that iv not been eating and thats why ive been losing weght. iv also been going to the gym everyday and burn at least 200 calories. i dont want him to diagnose me with an ED. i dont eat but wen i do which is very rarely i make myself vomit. im not underweght so can i be diagnosed with anorexia? cos i doubt that if theyre gonna diagnose me it will be bulimia. i dont binge and then chuk. when i eat something realy little cos i feel faint i then panik that im gonna get fatter and vomit it up. im confused. i dont want to be anorexic. i just want to be slim cos im sik of being fat. and yes i actally am fat. im 151cm and wegh 65.8kg so yes i am fat. but at the satr of feb i used to wegh78.6kg. and please dont tell me to jst eat healthy cos iv been doing that my whole life and im vegan. and dont criticise me cos i cant handle this. im at breaking point. i just need to noe if its possible to be dignosed with an ED wen ur not under weght but have all the symptoms

Orlando
    If you make yourself vomit after eating, then yes, you've got an eating disorder. Good job.