Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do I have Celiac Disease??? ( TMI..beware )?

First of all.. my parents are both carriers of it and my little sister has diabetes and Celiac disease...

I have kinda always had off and on stomach problems my whole life but never this bad. I just had a baby 4 months ago and things have changed a lot since then. At first i thought maybe it was just my body changing you know? But it just won't go away. Every single day I have stomach cramps really bad. It almost reminds me of contractions or something where you can't talk through them.. It happens every single night but sometimes in the day as well. I have also been having bathroom problems.. i won't be able to go at all for a while and then i will like explode.. sorry TMI also sometimes its like (again TMI) all different colors.. Im also hungry ALL the time. Its like I can never get full. And considering I just had a baby I have lost a lot of weight. Im skinnier than I was before I was pregnant and I know that you loose weight from breast feeding, but I eat sooo much I don't know how this is happening.

I think I am going to try not to eat gluten for a while and see if it helps, but I just wanted to know if these sound like celiac symptoms

Downloads
    Uploads
    As you know, Celiac disease is gluten intolerance. Stomach cramps and diarrhea are some of the symptoms, but you will also get very ill when eating gluten products.
    It honestly sounds like it could be Chrones disease, due to the bowel problems, the weight loss, and the constant need to eat.
    You really should make an appointment with your doctor and get tested for this, as you want to sure you're getting the proper nutrition you need.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It could be celiac disease, but you can try what you were saying by eating not gluten. It is possible that if your family has these problems, that you're going to get these problems as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As you know, Celiac disease is gluten intolerance. Stomach cramps and diarrhea are some of the symptoms, but you will also get very ill when eating gluten products.
    It honestly sounds like it could be Chrones disease, due to the bowel problems, the weight loss, and the constant need to eat.

You really should make an appointment with your doctor and get tested for this, as you want to sure you're getting the proper nutrition you need.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It could be celiac disease, but you can try what you were saying by eating not gluten. It is possible that if your family has these problems, that you're going to get these problems as well.