please don't be mean I'm only 12.
everyday when I'm sitting on my couch (it's agents a wall and it's a sectional) i am always looking above my head/behind my head/beside me, and it's like i do it because I'm checking to see if anything scary is there....every tI'me im in someplace in my house i all ways check every little corner of the room to see if there is anything scary there....but it's mostly when I'm alone.
it's like when ever i go upstairs alone i get scared because i don't want something to happen to me.
my mom and my REAL dad are very spiritual people and my mom always says that i shouldn't think about negative things because then I'm just attracting negative things toward me.....so i try not to but i always do....like when I'm scared i think of scary things and not things they'll make me feel better.
i feel very unhappy because i feel like I'm turning into a psycho and it's freaking me out.
i wonder if I'm like going crazy sometimes because i get freaked out about nothing...and it's like every 5 mins i have to look all around me to check if anything is there....i get so freaked out!!
but it does also happen at night too.
what if i am going crazy.
anyway I'm really scared about this.... please be as nice as possible.

and also what are some symptoms of autophobia??
do i have it??