Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did i mess up on my diet ?

Ok, all day i have been eating healthy until i got home. I hadn't eatin luch at school so i couldnt just wait to eat when i got out. I had three packs of oreos (6 cookies each) and a few potatoe chips, did i blow it for the rest of the week and screw my chances of losing 2 lbs for this week. Also , did me drinking a gallon of water kinda keep it balanced

Downloads
    Uploads
    hte reason u piged out when u came home is because udidnt eat ur lunch and ur sugar levels probably droped.. if u keep eating every few hours u wont crave the oreos or chips and u can stil lose ur 2lbs.. just work out extra hard for todays work out.. so u can lose ur weight by counting ur calories. eeat meals for lik 500 calories but if u have seomthign thats lik 600 calories then ur next meal make it 400 calories

Downloads
    Uploads
    You messed up, yes, but that doesn't mean your diet is over! Get back on track right NOW, don't wait-it's a common mistake. Don't say "I messed up today, so I'll start again tomorrow" and then pig out for the rest of the day. That will make it even worse! Don't try to make up for it tomorrow by eating less, just continue on your healthy diet. You didn't ruin your chances, I'm sure you didn't eat 2 pounds worth of food. Just don't do it again and you'll be fine. By the way, although water is healthy, it doesn't subtract calories. You're doing fine though, everyone screws up. Good luck!