Well, 2 weeks ago I suddenly felt dizzy. And my heart started to beat fast. I was with my mom, I rested on th ebed, and drank two glasses of water, and it went away. Then started having chest pain, and the "dizziness" happened a few times,at random moments. I have shortness of breath as well. And sometimes cold tips of fingers, and toes. I weighed 69 kilos, and 5 feet, I am 12. I saw the doctor the first day it happened, the first doctor said my blood pressure is fine, and he can't take any tests since it was the first day only, the second doctor said it must be a short wave. I have been researching since the 2nd day of my "dizziness" and I thought I had diabetes, or CHF. I immediately started exercising, and eating healthy. I weigh now 66 kilos, I still have shortness of breath, but not much "dizzy moments" and I used to feel dizzy while lying down, but no more. If I continue losing weight, and eating healthy will all the symptoms go away? Is there anything wrong with my heart? is it anxiety? Am I diabetic? Will I need medication, or surgery? Because sometimes I do panic alot, thinking theres alot wrong with me, and start having phobias.

HELP !!!!