Well, The first day, which was 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden felt light-headed, and when I stood up I felt dizzy, I drank 2 cups of water, and lied on my bed, and felt better. Me and my mom decided to go to the doctor straight away. The first doctor was male. He checked my blood pressure, and said it was absolutely fine for my age. He said since it is only the first day he isn't so sure about it. I went to the next doctor, she said it might be a short wave.
I researched, and saw that I mayb have diabetes or CHF (congestive heart failure)
I straight away started excercising. 20 minutes + a day, and started eat healthy. I lost 5 pounds, though I've had abit of shortness of breath, and sudden chest pain. I am supposed to weigh 48 or less at age 12, but I weigh 66.
If I lose the rest of my unwanted weight, and continue eating healthy, will I be fine? will all these symptoms go away? or get worse? I don't want to go to the doctor just now, HELP?!

Also will kids my age who have CHF need a heart transplant? or medicine??! can you cure CHF? or diabetes? type 2?
Also My family has never had a history of having heart failure, or diabetes. The current symptoms I have is shortness of breath, chest pain at some times, and dizziness at random moments, but goes away. I've never fainted, collapsed, or had a heart attack. I don't feel so tired after having a 20 minute - 40 minute exercise, I don't have any swollen parts in the body, though the tips of my fingers are cold, and my toes are cold, I think its because of really cold weather here, and I don't usually wear slippers, socks at home. please help me in what should I be doing,