Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Deprovera shot?

neonrainbow041

Deprovera shot?

I got the depo shot in january. And now for the past 3 to 4 weeks I have been having my period. I am kinda worried, and wondering if it will ever stop on its own?? But I cant really go to the doctor considering I was just there and my parents would question me. Also my parents dont know that I am on the shot and if they found out I would be in shit so i really dont know what to do??? Any suggestions?? and dont tell me to go to my parents its not going to happen

thanks

Unregistered
    i am on the depo shot also, i haven't had any issues but that is one of the side effects of the shot. it should tapper off soon but if you are worried you can call your doctor and speak to the advice nurse. I'm pretty sure that it is normal.