So I am a 16 year old senior girl in high school, and I think I really have emotional problems. See, since my boyfriend broke up with me 8 months ago, nothing has been the same.. and now it's killing me to see him everyday in school knowing that he's all okay, and I'm like THIS. I failed two subjects two consecutive quarters.. and I couldn't care less.. because I REALLY SERIOUSLY want to drop out from that school. See, a lot of people in school hate me.. especially teachers. I feel lonely even though I have friends.. AND I JUST WANT TO GET THE HELL OUT OF THAT SCHOOL.

My mom constantly talks to me heart to heart and ask me about my feelings, but she never seem to understand me. I always tell her that I don't want to finish my high school in that school, but it seems my studies are more important than my feelings. I asked her to get me into a psychiatrist, but it seems that she's not taking my feelings very seriously and is in denial that I'm like THIS.

What I only want is to get out of here, somewhere far..ABROAD. (until I feel okay again). US, specifically. and finish my high school there. I just want to be a better person when I come back here in the Philippines. But I don't think my parents will ever let me drop out from school and go abroad. I don't know what to do. I keep cutting myself and everyone knows it but no one seems to care..

please help.