have noticed a pattern change in my life. I used to be a happy girl , lots of potently, fun to try new thing, involved, energetic .But thing have changed. I have a boyfriend. Usually after a month or so of getting attach I suffer form small cases of the blues. So basically I feel alone and unwanted, scared, unsure. Well lately my accepts have changed if i have a small probably I feel hopeless and just start crying. Then after that is over I usually am cheered up but if one of my parent yell at me I loose it and cry again. Then I get scared my boyfriend is always plotting to leave me and sometime he doest talk to me or give me enough attention which causes me to cry, feel unneeded. Homecoming up and moneys short and my mom didn't give me the money I needed and I felt angry Very angry so I pushed her, also earlier case this week this boy angered me and i pushed him. Im so not an aggressive person but i couldn't take it anymore.Sometime i just want to die.
Is this depression?

also sometimes when people start tellling me something i cant take it and i tell them to leave me alone and i start crying