Have had these 3 things since I was in college for 2 semesters before summer came this year. Not going back, but it was not the best time for me. It really has been messing with me and did go see a counselor at the school, she did help because she is the only person who I could talk to about it and would understand (they are suppose to anyways). Never been to counseling before so I was kind of humbled and felt great that someone was finally understanding me and took the time to get to know me and where I came from to the point of being depressed and such.

But, talked to my closest friend about it. We have been friends for 3 years and she is the closest friend I have. I know not everyone is going to understand how you feel with these things, but she tells me that it is life and that I need to deal with it. Know she is trying to help, but just feels like a shot to the heart because it's one thing to know that life isn't grand, but no one wants to deal with depression and such that goes so deep to the point where you feel hopeless about everything. Just been losing myself a lot and feel like I am failing at everything when I am trying to do better, but just seem to mess it up. What is the best advice you can give?

Am 21 yr old guy by the way.