Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

depression ????????????

i have been depressed for 2 years now , but only the last 4 months has it been BAD , and now its worse than ever , i have too much time on my hands , i am alone 6 hours a day and the only thing i get up for on a morning is because i have to , every day just feels the same , I'm tired out and could sleep 24 hours a day , i feel like my mind has narrowed as if i have invisible hand cuffs on my brain , i feel stupid , purposeless , meaning less , i have considered suicide but know i cant do it , i know the real me somewhere for some unknown reason wants to live , i used to be really happy 2 years ago but i got depressed with my job and had a few health problems , which i have now overcame but i cant get past this depression , i will NOT go to a councilor , i don't believe they can help me , i don't want to get sent into a mental hospital neither , i would kill myself before that , i have to do this on my own ,

help , have you ever had serious depression , how did you beet it ??

also , can depression cause loss of appitite ?????????? havent been hungry much in the last 4 month

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes i have and I ate magic mushrooms and it totally changed my life. Its very spiritual and helped me to see things from other angles