i have been depressed for 2 years now , but only the last 4 months has it been BAD , and now its worse than ever , i have too much time on my hands , i am alone 6 hours a day and the only thing i get up for on a morning is because i have to , every day just feels the same , I'm tired out and could sleep 24 hours a day , i feel like my mind has narrowed as if i have invisible hand cuffs on my brain , i feel stupid , purposeless , meaning less , i have considered suicide but know i cant do it , i know the real me somewhere for some unknown reason wants to live , i used to be really happy 2 years ago but i got depressed with my job and had a few health problems , which i have now overcame but i cant get past this depression , i will NOT go to a councilor , i don't believe they can help me , i don't want to get sent into a mental hospital neither , i would kill myself before that , i have to do this on my own ,

help , have you ever had serious depression , how did you beet it ??

also , can depression cause loss of appitite ?????????? havent been hungry much in the last 4 month