Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: ....depression?

Downloads
    Uploads

....depression?

i feel so depressed to the point where its suicidal!I just feel so lost. I have stretch marks everywhere and i just feel so alone, and when i try to talk to my parents they try to avoid the subject and my friends dont know what to tell me...i feel so ugly and worthless, its almost obsessional! I know i really need help but i dont nececarillly have the money to get a therapist...what im asking is please help me i dont know what to do!!! Ive had depression a very long time but it just seems getting worse. Im not trying to get attention i just feel so lost!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best thing to do is find something to do. You will over come your depression if you don't have time to be depressed. It worked for me. Don't let your looks get you down. Everyone is harder on themselves. Chances are you don't look bad, you just think you do.