...they are uninsured? I need a simple extraction. I've been reading on how it's done. Really I don't understand how as a human being you could let someone leave knowing they could ultimately die from infection if the tooth gets worse.
I watched my daughters get removed (crowding), it was all of 5 minutes. She has insurance through her father.
I'm baffled that money means more than life. I know everyone has bills to pay, but I cannot bear to see someone in horrible pain without trying to help. Please explain why you are different from the rest of us.
My daughters dream is to be a dentist. I can guarantee you she will set aside time every month to help those stuck in the middle of to much money for help and to little for insurance.

As for me I imagine I'll have my sister pull the tooth after I get completely wasted drunk. Shouldn't take much since one mudslide leaves me unable to walk.
Oh don't give me see a dentist, ask for discount, sliding pay scale, or a bill. I've been trying that with every dentist in 3 states for the past 9 years.