I have been dealing with depression for the last few years (I am 18) and its just gone too far for me, I cant stand it anymore. I have been depressed everyday for no reason and it is effecting every aspect of my life. Worst of all my relationship with friends and my girlfriend have been effected. I never feel like doing anything, I have no motivation or inspiration in life. I just want to lay around, I feel HEAVY and TIRED. My girlfriend and I used to always go out and have fun but now its hard for me to want to do anything, I just feel like there is no point in doing anything in life. I used to be very artistic, I wrote, drew, sculpted, etc but I cant do anything now. I pick up a pencil and I am blocked, try to write I cant think of anything, try to sculpt, nothing. I tried getting set up with a therapist but they are all booked up for 8 weeks. Some in my area wont even take new patients. I tried turning my life around on my own and it was going good for a while but today I woke up feeling horrible again. What can I do to fight this? I want top be happy again! I have heard vitamins can help such as B1, what else can I try to do to help? I need to battle this and overcome it so I can make something of myself again and express myself. Although I tried seeing a therapist I have to be honest I feel like it wouldn't help me the least bit... Im not big on talking to people I dont know about personal stuff but I hardly have any friends anymore, they have all moved on or moved away... Help me out please, thanks