Okayy... i am gluten sensitive, lactose inolerant, and the past two weeks/week, no matter wat i eat my stomach ALWAYS growls and goes APESH***T! I went out to dinner on Sunday, and my dad was giving me lobster (and the lobster touched the breaded onion rings & the garlic bread. The bread basket was placed RIGHT next to my water goblet. My damn salmon was sauteed in butter, and i had no clue until i was completely finished. The week b4 that, my mom was giving me salad dressing with damn parmresean cheese mixed into it & denying that she put it in. There was also grey poupon dijon mustard in the salad dressing (which contains vinegar, i dunooo waht grain it comes from). I babysat, and had some sweet potatoe chips that were manufactured on a facility w/ wheat. The next day, i had some soup that said the same thing. I went to the allergist two weeks ago, and he did the skin test. He said that CORN & RICE came up on the skin test, but i have to get a blood test to confirm it. Believe it or not, since that blood test, (at almost every meal), i have had a meal consisting of corn and/or rice. Yesterday (exactly 24 hrs ago) was the last time i had a corn/rice dish. My skin is breaking out into little rashes AGAIN (that i used to get when eating gluten on a regular basis), and my stomach protrudes after eating (my bones stick out when i wake up in the morning). I had floating, mucousy stools that were origninally bloody and black, and then looked like they just had undigested food in it (you can basically tell what i have eaten by looking at my bowel movement). My doctor says i probably have an autoimmune disorder, and i was thinking crohn's disease. Sooo... with Crohn's disease do ppl ALWAYS loose weight and their apetite (cuz in the past two weeks, i feel my apetite has INCREASED slightly, and i gained 2 lbs). What do u think all this intestinal commotion is caused by?