Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cramps with period after abortion?

Ok so about 4 years ago I have gotten an abortion lets just start off with that. my question is before I got that abortion, I never in my life had cramps while getting my period, but ever since Ive gotten the abortion, till this day, I always get cramps now every time my period comes (its only the first day though) and they hurt so bad. Does anyone think this is because Ive had an abortion that this suddenly happens every month now? or is it just me?

thanks

Unregistered
    hey Ann. I can't answer your question but I can tell you about my experience. I had an abortion not long ago and before that I ALWAYS used to get really bad cramps, to the point where I had to be taken to the emergency after passing out at work.
    so after I had the abortion I had my period and did not get cramps at all. But i think it's early to tell for me because it's only been a few months..
    maybe some things do change after an abortion/pregnancy, you might want to ask your doctor or nurse about this.
    hope u get better!!