So why did it happen this way? Good question. Maybe it was fate, maybe it was karma - or maybe, there’s just no explanation at all. But why it happened doesn’t really matter I guess. Its what happened that changed my life forever in more ways than one. Heartache, heartbreak and loss is how is ended. But I guess your wondering how it began. Well, so am I. I can barely remember the days that I thought I would never, ever feel this way. That my heart was whole and I’d never let it break. Too bad I lost my way. But doesn’t everybody at some point in their lives? Or am I just one of those girls who never really gets her prince charming, her dream and most of all her memories.

I stared from the other side of the glass at his body laying overtop of that thick wood board. I was on the inside now, but it felt like I was standing right beside him. I knew where I was and what happened but somehow it had the foggy effect of dream. He looked so cold. I prayed and prayed to God that he was alive. Somehow I blamed myself for it all. Why? I don’t know. I still don’t know. Its eight years later but It feels like it was yesterday. I guess that’s what happens when a memory haunts you in your dreams almost every night since you were seven. But this wasn’t a dream, it was real. I know it was. Now all I need is to prove it.