Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

could i possibly have IBS?

So ever since May of this year I've been having bowel problems. I don't go number 2 every day but when I do I would say 2 or 3 out of 5 times I have diarrhea. Last night I had Carl's Junior and today I woke up sick to my stomach and diarrhea. I've tried not having any dairy but that didn't make a difference. I won't have health insurance till next month so I am not going to the doctor till then. Could I have IBS? I have an aunt who has it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It could be IBS and it could be Chrones and it could be a bacterial/viral infection. It would be wise to go to your doctor and get checked out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know someone who has it also. From what they have told me, they don't really have diarrhea. They do have constipation (usually for several days at a time), severe abdominal cramping, and blood in their stool. These are just symptoms that person has, maybe you recognize these in yourself? Ask your aunt if you share symptoms that way when you can see a doctor you know what to mention. Hope it helps, even a little, and good luck.