Hello-

I had missed my period for about 5 months and then i went to the doctor and got thyroid pills because my levels were WAY off- so 6 days after i took the pill, my period came. That was August 13th. Now I have had no period again- i was certain that it was that thyroid wasnt just right yet- but i had the levels tested and they are normal. We are TTC but i keep getting negative tests. My breasts are aching- but not to the touch. Is that awkward for pregnancy? or what else can be causing my period not to show. we have been trying to conceive since February . I am 22 and hubby is 25 and it is so discouraging to see our friends getting pregnant and us having no luck. I am this point where all i can do is put my nose back in a book and cry every time we take a test... it's so hard to be happy for people when they have everything you want. Any ideas of what can be causing these issues? I have a doctors appointment on Monday but im hoping someone can give me some ideas- as im driving myself crazy. Thanks in advance <3